Re: [ontolog-forum] Constructs, primitives, terms

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Hills, Scott J. (SJHills) (SJHills)" <SJHills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:07:45 +0000
John's and Mike's thoughts below prompted me to wonder whether any in this
community are familiar with the Utopia Documents interface
  http://getutopia.com/documents/
used, for example, by the Biochemical Journal to enable what I expect Alan
Renear and Carole Palmer would consider "strategic reading?"
  http://people.lis.illinois.edu/~renear/norobots/StrategicReadingSCI09.pdf
  - Science (2009), DOI:10.1126/science.1157784    (01)

If so, does Utopia Document provide what would be regarded as a usable UI?    (02)

Scott Hills
Chevron Energy Technology Co.
1500 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX  77002    (03)