Re: [ontolog-forum] Constructs, primitives, terms

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Hans Polzer" <hpolzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:11:54 -0500

I guess I didn’t read far enough down in the email trail and notice that C, C’, and C” were intended to refer to contexts themselves, not to concepts defined within some context, which was what I took them as in my email below. Still, I think my points below are pertinent when this misinterpretation of C, etc. is taken into account.

Hans