Re: [ontolog-forum] Constructs, primitives, terms

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: William Frank <williamf.frank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:11:22 -0500
I have one big question about this, for the group as a whole, I wonder how widely held is the "reasoning" and opinions expressed by Rich below in this group. I am surprised to see views on these matters aired on what I thought was a scientific forum, views very far off what I thought was the subject. I am sorry for using your time further on such a matter, but it ***really** confuses me so to find this stuff here; I would like to understand better what s going on.