Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:08:40 +0200
Monday, November 07, 2011 7:50 AM, John wrote:
"Reagan's collectivism wasn't as blatant as Stalin's.  Instead of directly
taking small farms and bundling them as large collectives,
 he just subsidized the big corporate farms and drove small farmers out of
business."    (01)

Its in the blood and nature of the economic scheme, capital accumulation and
profit making by any means. Like the vampire, whose key feature to suck the
blood. Here are some figures from a recent study comming to Congress: thirty
Fortune list companies tricked not to legally pay US income tax 2008-2010,
while the corporate tax rate is 35% and the extreme poverty areas, "pockets
of poverty", grew by one-third over the decade.    (02)

"Republicans treat Reagan as a god for promoting "wealth building". Look at
the statistics:  In 1979, the top 1% of all Americans earned
9% of the total amount of income.  But in 2009, the top 1% earned 17% of the
total.  That is almost double the amount they got before
Reagan.  The bottom 50% of all taxpayers earn only 13% of the total."    (03)

It's in line with Batra's stance, a promoter of the concept "the richest
1%", and who appeals to repeal the Reagan's, Clinton's, Bush's and Obama's
acts and economic measures:
http://www.truth-out.org/occupy-wall-street-movement-and-coming-demise-crony-capitalism/1318341474.    (04)

Beside other things, he points an interesting fact: "The 1999 repeal of the
Glass-Steagall Act under President Clinton that led to reckless lending by
banks and an unprecedented housing bubble, which collapsed in 2007 to
trigger the ongoing slump." Also, Obama's & 800b bailout considered as
"extremely wasteful and enormously enriched the rich".
It all looks, capitalism as the world's dominant economic model is going
out, and rather soon will be a history. It's not because of the blatant
inequality, or currently ongoing global financial crisis, marked with the
American or European sovereign debt crises, or because of all sorts of
social unrest and left intelectual social movements, like the Occupy Wall
Street. Or, because of Marx's "Capital" and R. Batra's "the Downfall of
Capitalism and Communism" and "the New Golden Age: the Coming Revolution
against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos".
Neither the sweeping reforms, nor ethical regulations of financial markets,
requested by the Vatican, could save that fully exhausted socio-economic
schema. Its' just another historical formation and economic category which
is completing its life cycle. The industrial capitalism has been
technologically progressive, while the producing no real value financial
capitalism is largely about financial speculation and money collection by
all sorts of financial intermediaries, banks, investment firms, etc., merely
by trading in currencies, invented financial products and derivatives.
As such, the globally dominant economic system fails to deal with such
complex things as globalization and nationalism, multiculturalism and
integration, fundamentalism and modernism, poverty and wealth, innovation
and production, etc.
But most cricial, capitalism, like communism, has no internal powerful
mechanisms to provide a stable, smart and inclusive growth, the precondition
of the world's stability and growth: download THE SHAPE OF THE WORLD TO COME
(http://www.eis.com.cy).    (05)

Azamat    (06)