Re: [ontolog-forum] N-RELATIONs: Formal Ontology, Semantic Web and Smart

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <edbark@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Paul Brown' <pbrown@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Bauman, Bruce T'" <btbauma@xxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 07:56:09 -0000
Dear Colleagues,    (01)

A key thing to bear in mind is that you should not confuse
entity-relationship relationships (lines on a data model) with real world
relationships (situations that exist) just because they have the same name.    (02)

Regards    (03)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 1489 880185
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
Skype: dr.matthew.west
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (04)

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England
and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City,
Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.    (05)

relational

http://www.igi-global.com/chapter/reality-universal-ontology-knowledge-
> systems/28313