Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "doug foxvog" <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:36:39 -0500 (EST)
If you could boil down the claims of this early Libertarian and critic of
the New Deal into a formal set of assertions stated in a logical language
that would be a good foundation for a Libertarian "micro-theory" ontology.    (01)

The set of relations and types used by such assertions would be useful in
a more general economics ontology.    (02)

Does Henry Hazlitt's book explain why it is in the self-interest of the
Republicans to do what is necessary to ensure that the US economy does not
improve before the November 2012 election so that they have a better
chance of gaining control of the Senate and presidency?    (03)

-- doug foxvog    (04)

doug foxvog    doug@xxxxxxxxxx   http://ProgressiveAustin.org    (06)