Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:24:13 +0100
To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

I leave Azamat's egregious violation of this rule of proper netiquette below for illustrative purposes only, not intending specifically to single him out, as others are equally guilty of said socio-aesthetic crime.

Chris, if you mean this passage, "the US National Security Strategy ...is largely about "advancing our interests", then you shouldn't blame me; for i just cited the title of the document, the chapter "Advancing Our Interests" makes its key part (see as attached).

No, I assure you that is not what I mean.

-chris

ps: You've sinned again.