Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:52:36 -0500
Is this conversation meant to be a serious discussion about ontology or
just a place to air our understanding of history and politics?
If it is the latter, then we should all move someplace else.    (01)

If it is the former, will someone start a wiki section and start
building a document that has some recognizable similarity to an ontology.
At least then we can see what the representation of these ideas looks
like and more clearly describe alternative views of the universe.    (02)

As entertaining as this discussion might be, we are just going in
circles with remarkably little to show for the time spent.    (03)

Is this a serious discussion?    (04)

Ron    (05)

--
Ron Wheeler