Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:53:38 +0100
Folks, is it really that hard to take a few extra seconds to eliminate hundreds
of lines of largely useless and undeniably ugly cruft from your posts? (Answer:
Unless you are doing your mail with a line editor, it isn't.)    (01)

I leave Azamat's egregious violation of this rule of proper netiquette below
for illustrative purposes only, not intending specifically to single him out,
as others are equally guilty of said socio-aesthetic crime.    (02)

Chris Menzel    (03)

On Nov 7, 2011, at 7:02 PM, AzamatAbdoullaev wrote:    (04)