Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: War of the Ontological World - short article b

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 00:00:49 -0500
The neat/scruffy terminology was introduced in AI by Roger Schank, who
considered himself a scruffy through and through. One of my proudest memories
is of a conversation with Roger in which he told me that although I was (as we
all knew) a neat, still I had a scruffy heart.     (01)

Pat Hayes    (02)

On Oct 25, 2011, at 6:11 PM, Obrst, Leo J. wrote:    (03)

phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us       http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes    (05)