[ontolog-forum] [Fwd: War of the Ontological World - short article by An

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ed Barkmeyer <edbark@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:42:29 -0400
Denise Warzel sent this to an ISO group that has some passing
relationship to ontology work, and is struggling to understand the
concept.  I thought the Ontolog Forum might find it 'interesting'.  I
certainly think there is validity in the characterizations of the
viewpoints, although I rather resent the choices of group designations,
being a mathematician who mostly supports the 'computer code' viewpoint.    (01)

-Ed    (02)

Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8263                Cel: +1 240-672-5800    (03)

 and have not been reviewed by any Government authority."    (04)