Re: [ontolog-forum] SOA organised with RDF - Use Case

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Cory Casanave <cory-c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 10:37:55 -0400
John,
The use cases for SoaML include:
* Describing a collaboration among parties to effect some common goal
manifested through providing and using services
* Describing the contract of interaction relating to providing and consuming
service
* Describing the detailed choreography of information and asset exchange
required to request and deliver a service
* Describing technology interfaces used to automate services at a technology
independent level
* Mapping of the above to various technology frameworks to help automate
services and collaborative processes    (01)

Here is a white paper on how this is used in the enterprise:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDEQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.omg.org%2Fmem-news%2Fsoaml.htm&ei=HWCQTv6gIurb0QH_scUs&usg=AFQjCNHNhQknyHzWCEcymppX84hYX5sD0Q    (02)

-Cory    (03)