Re: [ontolog-forum] SOA organised with RDF - Use Case

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Cory Casanave <cory-c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 05:40:11 -0400
On a similar note the OMG-SoaML standard (http://www.omg.org/spec/SoaML/)
provides a good framework for understanding services and architecting services
in a business context.  While this is rendered as a UML profile there has been
some consideration for a complementary SoaML ontology to cover the same
territory.
Like Duane, I would suggest considering some of these existing resources rather
than creating a new stovepipe.
-Cory Casanave    (01)