Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantics of Natural Languages

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:44:52 -0700
Dear John,    (01)

I am certainly willing to openly listen to a
proposal if you would like to make one.  While its
true that small examples can only help us exercise
our one microtheory, it seems too soon to go on to
a fully realistic example, but I am willing to go
along with considering one if you have something
in mind.      (02)

I do agree that small examples are only good for
isolated theories, not for the kinds of problems
people pay money (big time money) to solve.  But
what do you have in mind that would be big enough
to justify funding for a startup in which we could
take risks and get appropriate rewards for the
effort and successful achievement of a goal?      (03)

This is getting interesting.      (04)

-Rich    (05)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper