Re: [ontolog-forum] intangibles (was RE: Why mostclassificationsare fuzz

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:16:02 -0400
Big companies get what they want from both parties:
- no anti-trust action
- no shareholders rights
- increased regulation to swamp small companies in paperwork and staff
overhead
- low corporate tax rates to increase profits so that higher bonuses can
be paid to executives
- anti-union laws (right to work - for less) so that the middle class
does not eat up too much of the corporate profits and reduce bonuses    (01)

Ron    (02)