Re: [ontolog-forum] Theory of properties - stress tensor

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David Leal <david.leal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:36:03 +0100
Dear Azamat,    (01)

Can you explain the statements:
- "So, the second order/rank/degree tensors or higher are nothing but
properties of properties";
- "Any tensor is a variable quantity".    (02)

I asserted that a tensor is a linear function (with appropriate
symmetries) over a space of tuples of one or more directions. Do you
disagree with this?    (03)

Best regards,
David    (04)