Re: [ontolog-forum] Terminologies and Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:22:40 +0300
Partitioning ontologies as formal and informal ones is rather confusing.
Please find as attached the principal ontologies mapped as a Hasse-like
diagram, ordered by the containment/inclusion relation, where the bottom
makes a foundation/global ontology and the top, a federated ontology.
Azamat Abdoullaev
PS: O (N) stands for Normative Ontology    (01)