Re: [ontolog-forum] 3D+1 (was presentism...was blah blah blah)

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:13:15 -0500
On 2/9/2011 3:36 AM, Gian Piero Zarri wrote:
> With respect to the use of temporal constraints during the unification
> process, you can see also the Sections "NKRL, Timestamps and Intervals"
> (pages 80-86) and "Temporal Information and Indexing" (pages 194-201) of
> my 2009 book (http://www.springer.com/computer/ai/book/978-1-84800-077-3).    (01)

NKRL looks very interesting, and from what I've seen, it seems that the
logic of NKRL might be systematically translated to the IKL extensions
to Common Logic.    (02)

Have you looked into the issue of translating NKRL to IKL?  In the IKRIS
project, Lenat & Co. agreed that IKL was sufficiently expressive to
support all of Cyc.    (03)