Re: [ontolog-forum] 3D+1 (was presentism...was blah blah blah)

To: Gian Piero Zarri <zarri@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Gian Piero Zarri <gian-piero.zarri@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 13:09:03 -0500
Dear Gian Piero,    (01)

That is very promising:    (02)

> I will submit next April a project to the European Commission about the
> formalization/standardization of NKRL, and the possible "translation"
> into IKL terms will certainly represent an important feature of the
> proposal.    (03)

There has been some discussion about including the IKL extensions in
a future version of the Common Logic standard.  But before doing so,
we need to gather further information about how IKL is used.    (04)

Please keep us informed of any developments, especially any problems
and/or successes that you encounter.  Any such issues should be
discussed on the Common Logic email list.  If you're interested,
following is the information about how to subscribe:    (05)