Re: [ontolog-forum] HOL decidability [Was: using SKOS forcontrolledvalue

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:47:47 -0500
On Oct 14, 2010, at 1:13 PM, Rich Cooper wrote:
> Chris you remain much too annoying and rude to waste any further time on.    (01)

Facts and sound arguments can indeed be exceedingly annoying.  I do, however,
try to keep my rudeness proportional to the grandiloquence of the posts I'm
replying to.    (02)

> Discuss it with others on the list who can put up with your ignorant
>assertion of the commonplace.    (03)

Your charge of ignorance has no basis in actual argument.  I have pointed out
any number of falsehoods and errors in your claims about Gödel's theorems, most
of which have been corroborated and expanded upon by several respected members
of the list, and I have provided fairly detailed exposition of relevant aspects
of Gödel's actual results, none of which has been challenged or even qualified
by any of our resident experts.  The same, moreover, cannot be said of your own
contributions.    (04)

> I am out.    (05)

Hopefully that applies to any further claims about Gödel's theorem and
mathematical logic generally.    (06)

-chris    (07)