Re: [ontolog-forum] Virus Alert! - please read!

To: doug@xxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:46:04 -0700 (PDT)
-   My laptop had Trojan virus, probably infected through twitter from yesterday.
-   If you read any of my emails,  please run anti virus program.

Symptoms
  -  I had a notice that my anti-virus software license had expired !
  -  Emails got held up for few hours.. a delay in delivering the email.  ( it felt like as if someone hijacked your email and read it somewhere..)
  -  When I called the anti-virus software vendor, they did not confirm that expiration of license.... there was some confusion.
  -   However I was able to run the anti-virus program and there was Trojan virus,  and I removed it.
  -  Once the anti-virus was removed...  my license was not effected.

My emails should be clean now!  However if you read my email  yesterday or today morning, your computer may be infected.   I apologise.   There were no other symptoms.

Apologies again!
Pavithra