Re: [ontolog-forum] triadic sign relations in practice

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:02:21 -0700
Hi Mike,    (01)

Thanks for your inputs, but I may be missing some kind of background for
understanding the objection you raised.  My interpretation is that
properties obey superposition, like electrical current flows and potentials
do.  So if the mother is also a pilot, there is no conflict.  She could also
be a PTA member and a salesman for fishing gear, but she is still a mother
with no diminution of motherhood even when piloting.      (02)

So I guess I don't understand the objection you raised.  Could you state it
a little differently please, so I might get an epistemological handle on it
in the same way you have?      (03)

Thanks for your contribution,
-Rich    (04)

Sincerely,