Re: [ontolog-forum] Foundation ontology, CYC, and Mapping

To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:36:35 -0500
Rob,
[RF] > > Examples of incompatible theories: the axiomatic set theories of
> > mathematics.

  The math theories you mention may or may not be all describable in terms
of the same primitives - but I can't visualize the incompatibilities you are
referring to (and decide whether they are not expressible by common
primitives) unless I can see the logical axioms that demonstrate a logical
contradiction.  My first attempt to find them came up null. Your turn.  ;-)    (01)

Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.
908-561-3416