Re: [ontolog-forum] the justfication for chinese logic/mould theories

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:20:58 +0000
Also some of Lakoff's work  can be added to this vein:

1987. Women, Fire, and Dangerous Things: What Categories Reveal About the Mind University of Chicago Press. ISBN 0-226-46804-6.

I am surprised that on this list Lakoff's work has not been mentioned in relation to discussions on language and logic (or I may have missed it?),]  only found Antoinette's reference

http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2008-06/msg00007.html

had to come all the way to Edinburgh to learn about Lakoff.... duh

grateful for any additional analysis