Re: [ontolog-forum] new logic

To: paoladimaio10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:22:50 -0800 (PST)
I think Dr. Sowa spoke about a whole list of logic after that.    In one of his earlier
emails he had sent information about predicate logic and the books available as well.

So that settles this conversation...  ( with no disrespect to Chris...  I know you have PhD in relevant topics and a professor and things )

Intuitive logic is interesting.    I beleive human brain can develop intuition after recognition a pattern.

For example,
- if I focus on a perticular person online, generally reading information - emails or books ( without messager etc which allows us to recognise that a person being online), by intuition I know when the person is online.
-  I think it is because human brains develop some kind of a pattern recognition ability that I have no explanation for. I call it intuition.   My intuition is correct most of the time and not all the time.

Do you all have developed such ability to perceive information similiar to receiving wireless transmition?  Which is called "telepathy"?

By the way:

IBM Reveals the Biggest Artificial Brain of All Time:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4337190.html?nav=RSS20&src="">
Regards,
Pavithra