Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Project Organization:

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:42:19 -0700
Pat,    (01)

The OOR (Open Ontology Repository) initiative already (since it's
announcement on 2009.02.19 - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_02_19 )
has a sandbox version of the repository available to everyone
interested (based on the NCBO BioPortal implementation, and hosted at
CIM3).    (02)

Please try it! ... This OOR sandbox is at: http://oor-01.cim3.net/    (03)

Regards.  =ppy