Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Project Organization:

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ali Hashemi <ali.hashemi+ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:07:12 +0200
Heh,

Just for posterity -- I don't mean to deprecate the idea of foundation ontologies. They are very useful. My intuition is just highly sceptical that a (useful / expressive) unique one exists. By all means though, in the spirit of scientific discovery people ought to investigate it.

--
On a more practical note -- anyone aware of a (free) native CL reasoner? Or good translators from CL to some other open reasoner out there? :D

//
Ali