Re: [ontolog-forum] Wolfram Alpha preview

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 14:13:04 -0400
Randall and Peter,    (01)

JFS>> But those are questions that you should ask Stephen W.    (02)

RRS> We've never met... Though I did attend one of his public
 > lectures after ANKOS came out.    (03)

But Peter is trying to organize a seminar with SW in the ontolog
series.    (04)

Note to Peter:  If and when that seminar is scheduled, we should
try to get a list of questions to give SW in advance.  That would
be useful for him to get an idea of our interests, and it would
give him some idea of the kinds to topics to address.    (05)