Re: [ontolog-forum] web-syllogism-and-worldview

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:16:55 -0700
In mKR, a knowledge base consists of knowledge units
(knits), each of which is a context.
Each context can be accessed by name, and displaying
its context hierarchy is simply:

    at view = v  { existent  isc*  ?; };

In OpenCyc, there is a separate hierarchy for contexts,
specified by the genlMt, specMt relations.

Dick McCullough
http://mkrmke.org