Re: [ontolog-forum] Knowledge Diary

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: KR-language <KR-language@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:54:23 +0100
Rick]
just a quick thought without having investigated much of Kr yet

the system you propose works in a closed world (the diary) where the representation of the context can be
established a priory and controlled
in the open web, how would the system capture that context, considering you have no control over how people number their knowledge

thanks
PDM