Re: [ontolog-forum] [STI-community] FINAL CALL: charting the future of s

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@xxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:12:58 +0100

I am not sure whether I ll have the time to write another paper before thursday,but If someone is intersted to co-author i would be happy to chip in a few paragraphs

I think the future semantic web should be open, and this openness should start by making semantic web research more distributed, accessible, transparent, co-manged,   and semantic web research access funds should be distributed and administrated via open access mechanisms.

was this announcement circulated here before? did I miss it?

how can people pitch in to make a contribution/interact with inivted keynote speaks?

anyone interested in putting together some real time paragraphs, I ll be up for it all night if necessary