Re: [ontolog-forum] mKR programming language: was International Alliance

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: KR-language <KR-language@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:35:36 -0500
On Mar 13, 2009, at 10:26 PM, Richard H. McCullough wrote:
> mKR is a programming language.    (01)

Fine, perhaps it is, but my point was that RDF is not a programming
language and hence that your assertion that is "low-level" in the
programming language sense makes no sense whatever.    (02)

> But I don't know why you seem to think it's important whether some
> language is, or is not, a programming language.    (03)

It is important whether a language is, or is not, a programming
language if someone characterizes the language *as* a programming
language when it is not; or vice versa.    (04)

> You might want to look at
>  http://mkrmke.org/doc/MKR_(programming_language).htm    (05)

I have looked at your language.  It has no formal semantics and is
full of unaxiomatized primitives.    (06)

Chris Menzel    (07)