Re: [ontolog-forum] standard ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:15:42 -0500
Can you put this on the wiki so that it can be worked on collaboratively.
As it gets fleshed out perhaps it might grow into an entire section with
multiple pages. I would suggest that the content below is already 3
pages (Intro, Motivation and Goals/Process) and could be 4 very easily.    (01)

I admit to being personally sceptical but I think that if we are going
to discuss this, let us at least do it in a professional way with
detailed plans and concrete objections/issues recorded in a
dispassionate fashion.    (02)

This is a good start and I hope that we can all treat it as a serious
point of view deserving serious effort both in raising issues and in
solving them.    (03)

Ron    (04)