Re: [ontolog-forum] Relevance of Aristotelian Logic

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ravi Sharma" <ravisharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 18:14:31 -0500

Ali

A physicist or object oriented programmer would both want the significant attributes as well as behavior (e.g. processes that describe the entity) to be significant for understanding the entity. If ontology is not tied to understanding the entity, then we might not get reality representation of the entity in that ontology!

Thanks.

Ravi

(Dr. Ravi Sharma)

313 204 1740 Mobile