Re: [ontolog-forum] RDF & RDFS (was... Is there something I missed?)

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ian Bailey" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:54:24 -0000
As a former automotive engineer, I can testify that I've heard it pronounced
in lots of different ways.     (01)

Sto-i-ki-metric was probably the most common, the "sto" being pronounced
like "low". Our internal combustion engines lecturer at University also
pronounced it that way, and he was quite a well spoken chap.    (02)

It would also be pronounced stoy-k-metric quite a lot. I did work for Jaguar
though, and there were a lot of people from Coventry and Birmingham there,
so it's anybody's guess...reminds me of the famous joke about Noddy Holder
visiting the tailor...    (03)

PS - I don't think this has much to do with ontology...time you all got back
on track.    (04)