Re: [ontolog-forum] RDF & RDFS (was... Is there something I missed?)

To: <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:26:41 +0200
Ian wrotre:
"The ontology itself should model names, and the RDF simply represents your
ontology in a computer interpretable format. End of.    (01)

The ontology should model the key pieces and bits of heaven and earth (parts
of the world, domains of interest, knowledge areas, etc.) using language
constructs, natural or artificial...    (02)

"The moral of this story is that you should concentrate on building a good
ontology rather than whining about the languages that can be used to do it.
> It's a poor workman who blames the tool."
Hard to disagree.    (03)