Re: [ontolog-forum] vocabulary tools/knoodl

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:23:42 -0800
Paola and those who are unaware that this is a forum for open
technology and open knowledge,    (01)

Please note that we try to refrain from discussing proprietary
technologies and content, except during circumstances when a specific
IPR waiver has been agreed upon (as in the recent presentation by
Michael Lang, Jr. on Knoodl.com at one of our recent SemanticWiki
mini-serries session (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_11_20#nid1OZP
)    (02)

I ask for all your cooperation to observe the above, and to clearly
state, when proprietary technology or content is being
presented/discussed/examined (as the default is "open" around here.)
Kindly refer to and comply with the Ontolog IPR Policy (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 ).    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy