Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rob Freeman" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:47:04 +0800
John,    (01)

Can't see how this is relevant.    (02)

It seems like you have interpreted my reference to "geometric
theories" as a reference to our perception of space.    (03)

I was thinking more of gauge theories in physics or Category Theory in maths.    (04)

I would welcome comments on a possible relationship between gauge
theories in physics, Category Theory in maths, and semantics.    (05)

-Rob    (06)