Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Antoinette Arsic <aarsic@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:14:33 -0400
Pat,    (01)

"Well you did ask," :-)  I could say that studies show that singing to my
plants (music, gardening and botany) helps them grow. On a more serious note I
would like a good intro to category theory as you have defined it here
pertaining to math: "Category theory is a branch of pure
mathematics, a kind of ultimate abstraction of algebra, which focusses
on systems ('categories') defined by mappings "    (02)

THanks,
Antoinette    (03)

SGIS
Antoinette Arsic