Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Pat Hayes" <phayes@xxxxxxx>
From: "Rob Freeman" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:23:07 +0800
Pat,    (01)

You've caught me out. I haven't been following Ontolog. Why are you
replying now to this early message from a long thread eight months
ago?    (02)

Do you think it is relevant to something on Ontolog recently? What
caused you to suddenly bring it up again?    (03)

Perhaps someone could give me a quick summary of what's been discussed
on Ontolog over the last eight months.    (04)

Best,    (05)

Rob    (06)