Re: [ontolog-forum] Reality and semantics.

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Len Yabloko" <lenya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:17:20 +0000
Pat,     (01)

I was not arguing that the model does not represent anything real or that
reality somehow does not matter. I don't suffer from positivism. But at the
same time I recognize that reality can not be comprehended mathematically or
otherwise. It is you who seem to insist that complete mathematical
comprehension is required for progress.     (02)