Re: [ontolog-forum] mKR (was Thing and Class)

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: KR-language <KR-language@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Godfrey Rust" <godfrey.rust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:29:57 +0100
Dick

I had worked out what the first proposition meant, but Ayn Rand doesn't (or didn't, depending on your 3D/4D preference) speak mKR as she passed away (I believe) a decade or two before you wrote it, so in natural language terms it's obviously false. Perhaps you should rephrase your sig to say what you mean: "mKR is based upon
Ayn Rand's theory of knowledge".

Godfrey

Godfrey Rust
Chief Data Architect