Re: [ontolog-forum] mKR (was Thing and Class)

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:04:06 -0700
Chris    (01)

I would appreciate  some pointers on how to do that.
The things that I have read say that a formal semantics
maps the "meaningless" symbols of formal logic to the
"meaningful" symbols of English.    (02)

But mKR propositions are paraphrases of English.
mKR is composed of English words and phrases,
not "meaningless" symbols of formal logic.    (03)

I haven't seen any formal semantics for English.    (04)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/    (05)