Re: [ontolog-forum] Thing and Class

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: leo@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 12:46:57 +0600 (YEKST)
Moreover !
The replacement and maintenance problem in the "equipment" area is very
like to the "replacement" and "maintenance" in the Personnel area !
In the IFS ERP product they are under the common "object" topic .
Suppose it will be good to have some common description for them although
of course it will be hard to describe a body as an "assembling" .    (01)

Regards,
Leonid Ototsky - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it    (02)