Re: [ontolog-forum] Thing and Class

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Antoinette Arsic <aarsic@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 07:41:37 -0400
Richard,    (01)

What in the heck are you talking about? I'm just learning CL and FOL; other
notations like owl, RDF/S, Dewey, Marc, DC, Mods, METS I am familiar with. I do
this done. Someone do enlighten me done. I do speak thanks done. ;)    (02)

SGIS
Antoinette Arsic
Sr. Systems Engineer
8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 100