Re: [ontolog-forum] Thing and Class

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:32:43 -0700
Hi Antoinette    (01)

I'm just using a triple-style notation -- subject predicate object
I should have written the statements like this    (02)

    part  is_described_by  design
    part  is_instance_of  design
    part  is_part_of  design    (03)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/    (04)