Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Web shortcomings [was Re: ANN: GoodRelation

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:40:28 -0400
If an ontology will save someone or some group $100,000,000, then they
should just pay the $10,000,000 and get what they need.    (01)

Let industry groups fund the parts needed to support their domain.
Why should taxpayers subsidize a project with such a high, short-term
payoff.    (02)

Let the 10 largest companies in any domain get together and fund it.    (03)

Ron    (04)