Re: [ontolog-forum] meaning and core ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Wacek Kusnierczyk <Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:08:24 +0200
Azamat wrote:
> Wacek,
>  This is a recurring story.     (01)

*that* is a recurrent story.    (02)

> Kindly don't tax the listing with your fun
> letters.     (03)

i'm disappointed.  hoped you'd take it seriously.     (04)

> Try and concentrate your good mind on the topics discussed. To
> purge your emotional tensions, send your flak and carping to my email
> directly.

sure, though i'd like to avoid lengthy and void private discussions; the
mail was intended to be a *public* response to your patronizing another
subscriber, with the hope it will have more effect than merely
entertaining you.
enough from me.    (05)

vQ    (06)