Re: [ontolog-forum] Cmaps (was: (no subject))

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:03:21 -0700
York et al.,    (01)

(I assume you are fairly new here, and therefore, may not be aware)
Practically all our events are archived (with slides, audio recording
available for download or podcast, transcripts of chat/discussion,
etc.)  You are welcome to access that body of knowledge (collectively
built by this community) asynchronously (at your leisure.) See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidZ    (02)

In particular, just visit the session page for this Thursday's session
about a day after the event, and everything should be there for you -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_04_17
... a couple of examples, see:    (03)

o  our last OKMDS session (Thu 2008.03.20) -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_03_20    (04)

o  last Thursday's OOR-Panel Discussion -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_04_10    (05)

We look forward to your participation and contribution (to continue
building this community body-of-knowledge).    (06)

Regards.  =ppy