Re: [ontolog-forum] Cmaps (was: (no subject))

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: york earwaker <yorkearwaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John,    (01)

I also tried the following searches,    (02)

The concept map graph notation has a high degree of overlap with topic map and
mind map graph notations.    (03)

Putting these three quoted terms "concept maps" "mind maps" "topic maps" in
Google, depending on the order of the terms, about 1050 results returned.    (04)

My original confusion with Context in leu of Concept brought me to the
following searches with regard to an understanding of clear connection between
context and the knowledge representatin with these three graph notations.    (05)

"concept maps" "mind maps" "context" get you 993 results,
"concept maps" "topic maps" "context" get you 1620 results,
"mind maps" "topic maps" "context" get you 425 results,
"mind maps" "topic maps" "concept maps" "context" get only 170 results.    (06)

All the best,
York.    (07)

York Earwaker (for himself) | Rule Financial | London UK
Senior Consultant, Technology Consulting
Tl: +44 (0)20 7826 4444, Fx: +44 (0)20 7826 4440, Mb: +44 (0)77 8990 7102
Cable House, 54-62 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1ST
http://www.RuleFinancial.com